Tuesday 26 April 2011

He wonders if it runs in my family.

 Insanity.
 Ever wonder how close we are to it.
Insanity,
 craziness
or madness is a spectrum of behaviors characterized by certain abnormal mental or behavioral patterns.
 Insanity may manifest as violations of societal norms, including becoming a danger to themselves and others, though not all such acts are considered insanity. In modern usage insanity is most commonly encountered as an informal unscientific term denoting mental instability, or in the narrow legal context of the insanity defense."Wikipedia"

Do I know I am insane?
Do I run around pretending not to be?
And then why dose it hurt some much when someone brings it to my attention.
I love Life and all the sweet smelling yummy things that go with it. and live an the fly...last min. better under reassure. But is that right Is that good.
I refuse to say normal I know there is no normal.
And If I am to change. How do I do I do it and be happy?
(Be Happy..a moment in time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment